We bought Pithill Farmhouse looking for a lifestyle change and the opportunity to offer the sort of accommodation we would choose for ourselves: relaxed, comfortable with a touch of luxury, a warm welcome, and genuine hospitality where nothing is too much trouble.
Pithill Farmhouse is not just a B&B, it is our home. We aim to offer our guests the highest possible standards of hospitality, comfort and quality. You will experience a warm welcome into our home, and are free to use our comfortable sitting room, garden room, the outdoor terrace and gardens.
Pithill Farmhouse is a special place, with much to offer our guests:
- Enjoy a relaxed and comfortable stay in the perfect tranquil setting.
- Experience a warm welcome to our home with afternoon tea and home made cakes.
- Stay in beautiful spacious en-suite rooms, each with its own special soft furnishings.
- Choose from the selection of books, maps and magazines on offer in our library.
- Relax in our sitting room or garden room, and enjoy the commanding views over the countryside.
- Enjoy home produced or locally sourced ingredients for our freshly prepared country breakfasts.
- Relax in our beautiful landscaped gardens.
- Enjoy easy access to the best tourist attractions that the stunning county of Devon has to offer:
- The best walks - on Dartmoor, along the river valleys, or on the stunning coastal paths
- The many historic houses and gardens within easy reach
- Secluded remote beaches
- The best restaurants for any occasion
- Advice on local travel, restaurant bookings, car rental, bus and taxi services.
- For the convenience of long distance walkers we are able to offer:
- Hanging and drying facilities for walking gear
- A shuttle service to transport your luggage to your next stop
- Transport to/from Ivybridge for your evening meal if required